Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Jump!

Tutorial 02, aka Jump! Too bad my jumps aren't exciting enough to deserve that exclamation point...



This is the tutorial done following the professor's example, and using his puppet. The puppet looks weird, but the jump just looks dumb.



This is the tutorial done using my own puppet. You may remember this drawing from my color tests >_>;; Somehow this video came out all compressed and stuff, but I have no idea how to fix it. The puppet was imported at 300 dpi and then resized, but it still looks weird. Huh.

Either way, I think I'm slowly but surely getting the gist of this Flash thing. I'm also starting to think it's just like Maya, where the more you keep the program out of the animating process, the better. What do you, my classmates, think?

No comments:

Post a Comment